Cyber Risks Continue to Evolve for Financial Institutions
The current COVID-19 pandemic & remote workforce demonstrate this swiftly evolving cyber concerns for financial institutions like banks, credit unions, and servicers.
Increased regulatory actions are creating a minimum standard to protect technology systems and consumers' personal information, but are also putting additional pressures on businesses like financial institutions to comply.
In this white paper, we address:
- Common cyber risks faced by financial institutions
- Regulatory action for cyber risks
- Remote workforce cyber risks related to COVID-19
- Cyber insurance for financial institutions
- Key considerations when evaluating a cyber insurance policy